My Lord, why have you forsaken your children? I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter KimberlyWhite
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KimberlyWhite

Guest
My Lord, why have you forsaken your children? I can only do so much for them. Please my Lord, help us. There is an entire nation of children that need your help. ### is losing the battle against evil.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord why have you forsaken me hear my cry my lord ### ### and ###
Replies
6
Views
478
Lord why have you forsaken me you were always with me in school but I did well now am suffering and struggling I feel very lonely I know it’s adulting but how am I going to pass now and make friends that I want and live the lifestyle that I want please let me leave the lifestyle I desire am...
Replies
5
Views
533
Heavenly Father I have prayed and prayed for my ###'s return. I might accept a divorce if I only knew why. Please Lord at least have him call me so we can have that conversation. I do not understand Lord why my ### will not talk about this. And I don't understand why you want me to be alone. I'm...
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom