My lord thanks for today please save me ### please

Nithyaneethirajan

Humble Prayer Partner
My lord thanks for today please save me lord please save me from ### please let him to forget me lord please let him to forget me lord please give my man back don't make any mistake about me in my family lord please save me lord please save me please save me please save me please save me please save me and save all lord please don't let to know the things about me with my family give life to my brother's wife lord please save all
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus name About Some Random Requests That I have this morning (Unspoken And Random Requests But Still very Important To Me And of course Father God already knows What they are and all about them when you Mention them in prayer) Please Pray That A Worry I have that the enemy tries...
Replies
7
Views
139
Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### ### ### ### and I'm repent to you for killing myself. I repent for whatever happened. I am honestly deeply remorseful. I repent for sinning against you Lord Jesus Christ. I'm asking to be saved from the Athenian and any other person. I repent for anything I...
Replies
9
Views
345
Lord Jesus Yawhew my name is ### please save me from any Spirt if the is of the faith or the and foreign gods and idols I ### ### repent to Jesus Christ for having any involvement with any faith Ithere that n Jesus I'm asking to be saved from them Lord Jesus Christ please I'm screaming out to...
Replies
7
Views
533
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom