My Lord, thank you, for bringing my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have worked as a ### for 22 years. I have done everything I can to help the families I work for. Right now I make ### a day and work 12 to 14 hours. I clean the house watch the baby and anything else they want me to do. We went to the beach and their friends said their son comes to me more...
Replies
9
Views
97
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
123
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ with a grateful heart that after a year now I have all my family with me. I am asking for forgiveness of all my sins and blessing me with finances; surely I need money. Lord, please help me to keep my faith in you. You are the...
Replies
13
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom