My Lord !! THANK U SOO MUCH!! IT WENT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
My Lord !! THANK U SOO MUCH!! IT WENT VERY WELL I WAS WORRIED FOR NOTHING. HIS PARENTS WERE VERY NICE, AND UNDERSTANDING!! THEY OFFERED ME TO ACCOMPANY WHEN THEY VISIT HIM I PRAYED. FOR SOMETHING N U ANSWERED IT! THAAAANK UTHAANKTHAAANK U GREAT FATHER! PLEASE ALWAYS B WITH ME, GUIDE ME SHOW ME YOUR WAYS. I WONT GIVE UP ON SOMETHING I WANT. U SURPRISE ME EVERYTIME. I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW U CHANGED ME, AND HELPED ME THRU THICK N THIN I WANNA TESTIFY ONE DAY MY FATHER IN JESUS NAME ! AMEN I LOVE U KEEP BLESSING N TAKING CARE OF US ALL <- IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father-My-Daddy-God...In Jesus's Name Please...heal me and help me and send beautiful divine and supernatural miracles into my whole life Especially please Daddy-God take away all of this horrible anxiety that often troubles me and causes me soo much unrest and makes me feel like i just...
Replies
13
Views
680
My laptop battery stopped charging in the middle of the night so I ran some diagnostic tests and the battery is normal I did some more research & it appears a short circuit may have happened during the night in the A.C. adapter which caused it to shut down for safety and then that in turn...
Replies
12
Views
631
Lord thank you so much with all my heart for doctor ### generosity to me refunding me ### pounds I pray thd message I sent doctor ### will touch every single place in his heart soul body bless the ### pounds to be in my account soon without any delay in Jesus Christ's name.
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom