MY LORD pls I need transformation. Need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart and the desire to change. O'Lord my God set me free. Set me free from the trauma, the anger, the stress, the mistreatment I cause towards others. Set me free from everything holding me back. Draw yourself closer to me. Break every chain the...
Replies
10
Views
351
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam, and opens the door for a new job and employment visa. I am currently on my ###’s company visa, but there is uncertainty because the...
Replies
9
Views
209
I am a depressed ### year old man with almost no friends, and a partner who rarely keeps in touch with me. I am a cancer zodiac sign who needs a lot of attention and love but I guess it's my zodiac sign, throughout my life people are just not drawn to me for unknown reasons, I really feel lost...
Replies
7
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom