My Lord, please protect me from people ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
245
Please pray for that the Lord deliver me from any evil one so called ### who hate because I am ex ###. Some ### wicked people attack me, I got hurt eyes wounds and palms wound my body all being hurt, please pray for me, I need protection.
Replies
11
Views
282
I made a mistake and now I’m scared people will find out. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,788
Messages
16,815,054
Members
651,014
Latest member
Vuaskath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom