Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, Thank You for my salary and for providing for me once again. You know the many responsibilities I carry—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, Mum’s medical needs, my aunt and grandmother, and my little sister’s school fees, food and accommodation. Lord, You also know my...
Replies
13
Views
103
At this point, I don’t know what to do. All doors of employment seem to be closed. I’ve worked for a long time and now I’m not working. I’m not sure if God wants me to start a new career path or stay in the same industry. I’ve reached out to different people for networking but it hasn’t yielded...
Replies
5
Views
300
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength im feeling weak and tired I feel like i can't go on with my job Lord God Almighty bring in people that are going to dependable and experienced people for our department make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom