My lord my god please please bless ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
My lord my god please please bless realise all every one of the deepest desires of my heart right now to me please lord fill me with incredibly joy now please in Jesus Christ names.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Friend, I pray for God's blessing over your petition. May God greatly bless you with all of your needs, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you lord please please renew restore my whole entire health skin face beauty faith confidence joy happiness peace in every way now in jesus christ name please please please lird perform miracles miracles wonders of healing in absolutely every single way form part of me from head to toe now...
Replies
10
Views
134
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally renew restore please my whole entire health beauty skin faith confidence glory peace joy in absolutely every single way form to me now in jesus christ name lord please please blesd your awsome awsome awsome...
Replies
9
Views
163
Lord please please restore restore absolutely all every lonleyness moments hours days months years misery suffering sadness sorrow lack poverty in have ever ever had right now in Jesus Christ name please please please Lord make absolutely absolutely all all things new for me now no delay please...
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom