My Lord, My God, I ask You Lord to please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
My Lord, My God,

I ask You Lord to please look upon my friend ###. Lord You know all her trials and sufferings. All the hurt, heart breaks, tears, and anxieties. Jesus please place Your Almighty hand on her heart and heal her. Bring peace and comfort. Lord You know in her heart her love for ###. Please Lord give him the guidance needed to see her worth. Unite them in marriage my Lord. Father remove all the fears and anxieties that are hindering the progress of this relationship. Remove all the negative thoughts, evils, and fears. Please Lord look upon her as I place her at Your throne. Jesus of Nazareth come to her today and help. Hear my prayer. Hear her cries. Send speedy help my Lord. Restore this relationship Father. My Lord God You have delivered so many miracles please Lord help. Thank You Father for Your daily blessings. Thank You Lord for Your undying love and endless mercy. Thank You Lord for sacrificing Your only Son our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins. We are not worthy Father. Please have mercy. Holy Spirit come to us today and help her. Father I humbly beg You for the restoration of this relationship and the unity of marriage for ### & ###. Hear my prayer Oh Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Amen. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God my Savior I need money to pay my debts, my bills, and a house of my own. I need money to buy food for today. Please Help me
Replies
7
Views
297
I keep second Guessing my decision to leave a highly abusive work environment. Father if this was a mistake I repent and ask for forgiveness in Jesus precious name. There was really nothing else I could do. I tried speaking to the perpetrator(s) and they didn’t work, then I went up The chain of...
Replies
10
Views
329
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,445
Messages
16,788,102
Members
649,002
Latest member
Courkaintar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom