My Lord Jesus please bless me with ...

Monalisa Manase

Prayer Partner
My Lord Jesus please bless me with the fruit of the womb my God please, I finished the prayer with your savant yesterday my lord I know you answered our prayers my God knowing you are the God of mercy there's no other God I know who can change my life apart from you my God only you have final decision thank you Jesus for your grace upon my life. please continue changing my husband God. hear oh God my prayers look in favor of my pain hear and act do not delay for I bear your name in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God Jesus please either give me my sweetheart ### back to me or take me up to my mom ..who is with you now..Jesus show mercy and bless me Cos i waited for you for many years
Replies
8
Views
307
Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
289
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom