My Lord, I want to take this ...

My Lord, I want to take this time, to pray for all those who are ignored, when they ask for help. I want to pray that you see from heaven and hear our cries for help. I humbly pray the following scriptures upon myself in Jesus name: Exodus 3:7, Exodus 22:23, 1 Samuel 9:16, Psalm 10:17, Psalm 34:15, Psalm 34:17, Psalm 106:44, Psalm 145:19, Proverbs 21:13, Isaiah 19:20. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
My Lord, I want to take this time, to pray for all those who are ignored, when they ask for help. I want to pray that you see from heaven and hear our cries for help. I humbly pray the following scriptures upon myself in Jesus name: Exodus 3:7, Exodus 22:23, 1 Samuel 9:16, Psalm 10:17, Psalm 34:15, Psalm 34:17, Psalm 106:44, Psalm 145:19, Proverbs 21:13, Isaiah 19:20. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
praying for this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no reason to stay. I'm in pain. I'm afraid. I WANT TO GO. Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. Please remove this trash (ie, me) from the earth.
Replies
7
Views
169
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Replies
9
Views
157
In pain. No reason to stay. Afraid. Please end my pain and fear by taking me - just me - as soon as possible. I ask for your mercy.
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,956
Messages
16,793,992
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom