My Lord, I Love You and I adore YOU!! Thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
My Lord,

I Love You and I adore YOU!! Thank YOU Father for YOUR daily blessings. Thank YOU!! Your love is endless and You are so merciful. Thank You my Lord!! Thank YOU!!

In Jesus name I pray. Amen!! :)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise, and adore you. Thank you Lord for all the answered prayers.
Replies
5
Views
256
Jesus I need your energy help LORD I love you Protection upon me amen
Replies
8
Views
198
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom