Lord please answer your child's prayer..in Jesus' name..Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength im feeling weak and tired I feel like i can't go on with my job Lord God Almighty bring in people that are going to dependable and experienced people for our department make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop...
Replies
11
Views
103
As I sleep tonight, I cast all my worries to you, O God. I surrender my pain and worries to you, God. Please clear my mind and fill it with positive thoughts. O Lord, I bless your name. I pray for the following: 1. I pray for fast recovery and healing of my mother, ###. She is now confined in...
Replies
9
Views
706
My Lord, I cast all my anxiety on you. Please continue to heal me from my sleep, and from tired eyes. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom