My lord, I am tired! Extremely tired! ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My lord, I am tired! Extremely tired! I don't know what language to speak to you in, so you can understand the gravity of my situation. I am going to be ### in two years! I should be a grandmother at that age. But it is not going to happen, because I am still living with my parents, I was never allowed to drive, have friends, boyfriend and a job. I am afraid I will never experience or receive my independence. I want to live a normal life. I want to be married with children, have a job, my own home, and car. This life is suffocating me. Please stop laughing at my face and set me free. If you even care!
 
May the Lord wrap His arms around you, and give you peace and comfort. The power of Christ that dwells in a believer is stronger then anything the World can throw at us.
 
My lord, I am tired! Extremely tired! I don't know what language to speak to you in, so you can understand the gravity of my situation. I am going to be ### in two years! I should be a grandmother at that age. But it is not going to happen, because I am still living with my parents, I was never allowed to drive, have friends, boyfriend and a job. I am afraid I will never experience or receive my independence. I want to live a normal life. I want to be married with children, have a job, my own home, and car. This life is suffocating me. Please stop laughing at my face and set me free. If you even care!
I have done prayer Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer ### prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
May the Lord comfort you and draw you closer to Him as He works everything out according to His perfect will.
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, i am tired, so very tired of this, i pray for everyone every day, but every time i think there is relief there's more... and there is less, i still have not gotten the Job, the issues with my mom persist, even if slightly better, constant crap lord. I pray for your light to shine on...
Replies
13
Views
264
Also have appointments, we’ve been Extremely tired Lord and so much to do and something in the air and causing sickness and our eyes to burn. Please help and protect this Lord how to get the urgent paperwork done wisely and they do a good job and appointments tomorrow we’re counting on you...
Replies
5
Views
228
Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom