My Lord help my ### to get ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord have mercy, I am on the edge. I will cry because so much tension is in me. My mother is crying that she wants to die because she is a burden to me and ###. In this moment three of us are sick but everybody at their home. It's so difficult. My mom has early Alzheimer's and diabetes...
Replies
6
Views
246
Lord please help. Its very difficult. My old mom has early Alzheimer but she is now mixing 7 am and 7 pm, not to mention other problems....it is worse. Lord please help. Heal her. Do the miracle!! In Jesus name, amen!!
Replies
11
Views
237
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom