My Lord help me to see no ...

My Lord help me to see no evil, and to hear no evil. May the Gift of the Holy Spirit rest upon me always, May He continue to guide me, speak to me, and correct me, Help me not to grieve the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name, I humbly pray, and ask this. Amen. Thank you, for protecting me. Help me to obey my parents, YOU, Your Word, and the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord have mercy, I am on the edge. I will cry because so much tension is in me. My mother is crying that she wants to die because she is a burden to me and ###. In this moment three of us are sick but everybody at their home. It's so difficult. My mom has early Alzheimer's and diabetes...
Replies
6
Views
248
God, make the impossible possible in this life. Bring the right people, resources, opportunities, and doors that no human can shut. Provide everything needed to fulfill the purpose and work set before me. Carry me through every season, even when I feel limited or unsure. Strengthen my hands and...
Replies
12
Views
192
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom