My Lord, help me to keep my eyes fixed on you Jesus.

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
My Lord, help me to keep my eyes fixed on you Jesus. Help me at school when I return. Help me to graduate and earn my degrees. My lord, give me the strength and ability to use my time wisely. Help me to remember, always that you have given me a tremendous second chance to fix my life in all aspects. Help me not to waste it. My lord, strengthen and help me not to worry about what other people are doing or not doing. My lord, help me keep my eyes fixed on you. Thank you for wisdom. My lord, protect me to never return to folly. Help me to realize how short life is and how precious time is to spend it doing the wrong things. Lead, protect, and guide me always. I love you, Jesus. Thank you for every blessing you are pouring down on me and my family. My lord, help me be good so that you can continue to bless me. I love you. Amen and Amen. Help me to keep my eyes fixed on you and on the prize. In Jesus, holy name. I pray. Amen. My God is able he will do this for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 12:2: before the sun and the light and the moon and the stars grow dark, and the clouds return after the rain; A Prayer Based on Ecclesiastes 12:2: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the bright days, the warmth of...
Replies
6
Views
115
Father, I apologize I’ve been keeping my eyes fixed n my circumstances and I’ve been worrying. Please help me in the name of Jesus Christ to resolve these many uncomfortable situations May you put a hedge of protection around me as some of my neighbors are menacing the others and disrupting...
Replies
5
Views
453
Jesus, help me to keep my eyes on you this day. Remove all fear, worries, doubt and anxiety today. Help me to accomplish all that I seek to do and keep me protected from the snares of the enemy. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
697
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom