My ### literally just ran out the door please pray

AnnaOne

Servant
My ### literally just ran out the door please pray he will come with me to visit my family on the plane tomorrow.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not even sure where to begin, my heart is so heavy and broken, my mind is so jumbled. All I know is that my baby needs help, urgently… please, with every piece of me I beg you to pray for her. My baby is 23 years old and in a relationship that is quite literally killing her. I have seen...
Replies
12
Views
606
Please pray for me. I ran out of a prescription that I rely on for multiple medical conditions because some of the pills were ruined by water damage. Please pray that the pharmacist will be able to refill my prescription early for me. Thank you and God bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
246
i have been speaking on the phone with a brother in Christ but unfortunately he has some inner anger issues & i am concerned regarding this lately i am asking The Lord to either work this out & help & heal him or send me someone gentler to fellowship with for friendship my life is...
Replies
16
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,238
Messages
16,797,391
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom