My life was full of sorrow and ...

My life was full of sorrow and burden I fell that I could not bear it anymore I am all alone with my husband only as I stay far from my family I have a ### year old son name ### who was diagnosed with autism. He makes our family suffer a lot. I have to stay away from friends and family because I was ashamed of him. He doesn't know anything, he cannot speak, he bites other people and cries like anything. So I request you to pray for him as I think and believe only Jesus can heal him because we have tried everything that we can but nothing happened. And please pray for my one year old baby boy to have a healthy life and to not have autism like him. Right now I'm confused and very scared of my small baby. I don't want him to be like his older brother. I'm helpless, I don't know what to do. Please help me and pray for me and my family.
I pray for you in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, l come before you, you see me fully. You have known me before l was born, you know my journey and what lies ahead. I pray for a job so l can take care of my family, my children. Give me the wisdom and the grace l need as l do my applications, guide me to the right place, put me on the...
Replies
10
Views
288
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor...
Replies
10
Views
237
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor...
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom