My life is on a stand-still for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

which He will show to you today; for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more for ever. Exodus 14:13 In the name of Jesus Christ my next post will not be a prayer request but a praise report. Today the Lord will deliver me and my family. I put all my faith in the...
Replies
9
Views
384
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
133
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:12 : It is a fire that burns to Destruction; it would have uprooted my harvest. A Prayer for Purity and Guarded Eyes Our prayer: Acknowledge God's Presence:Heavenly Father, You see our ways and count our every step. Nothing is...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom