My life is literally falling apart 😭 ...

My life is literally falling apart 😭 I have no clue which college I should take admission in or if I should even go to a college because all my life I thought I wouldn't need it but now I'm thinking that I need it so please please please pray for me I am REALLY stressed
My life is literally falling apart 😭 I have no clue which college I should take admission in or if I should even go to a college because all my life I thought I wouldn't need it but now I'm thinking that I need it so please please please pray for me I am REALLY stressed
Praying for you in Jesus’ name thanking Heavenly Father for helping you to decide what path is best for you, bringing you into your God-given purpose, giving you the clarity and discernment of the Holy Spirit and crowning your efforts with success, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My life is literally falling apart. My business is coming to an end. My relationship with my significant other of ### years is ending. My finances are in ruins and I have a ton of debt. I got here in faith that I had to push through to reach God promises for over ### years...
Replies
11
Views
434
A situation hit really close to home literally. My next door neighbor came home to a fourteen day notice posted on her door from the landlord regarding rent arrears. She must pay or vacate the premises within that time frame. It’s a scary thing and I am in arrears as well but I reached out to...
Replies
7
Views
265
The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,965
Members
649,740
Latest member
Kyriire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom