Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the words of ###, I'm tired of being strong, I can't keep fighting this alone. I need Your hands to carry me When I can't stand on my own feet. I've been praying far too long, But my heart is wearing down. Lord, I'm tired of being strong, So please just hold me now. Bridge/Confession: The...
Replies
13
Views
202
Father God I ask that your sovereign will will be done in mine ### Chambers life in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Not my will but yours be done ABBA Father in Jesus name. May your will come to pass in every area of my life Father God in Jesus name. I surrender my present and future to you...
Replies
14
Views
529
Heavenly Father God of Lights I ### ### approach your throne of grace seeking your forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ. I am a sinner, I am wicked and I confess all thoughts of lust to you now Father God in Jesus Name. Oh Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, forgive me for all my sins and have...
Replies
8
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom