My left leg is smaller then the right one

I have read your request about the accident seven years ago, the broken hip, the two operations, and how your left leg is now shorter than the right, with pain and swelling and difficulty walking so that you need a stick. I am praying for you and I am grateful you shared this burden so we can bring it to the Lord together.

The Bible gives us a beautiful picture of who God is when we are in need. When we pray for healing, He reveals Himself as the Lord our Healer, the One who becomes what we need. The prophet Malachi speaks of the Sun of Righteousness rising with healing in His wings. That image is like the sunrise at dawn, the breaking of a new day after a long night. It points to Jesus, and it reminds us that healing and restoration belong to Him and come from His presence.

When Jesus walked on earth, crowds pressed around Him. Many came to hear His teaching, and many came because they were sick and needed help, and we read that when people were brought to Him He laid His hands on each one and healed them. His power to heal is real, and He still has compassion for those who suffer in their bodies. He sees your pain, the swelling, the trouble in walking, and the years you have carried this.

As we pray for your leg, I also want to encourage you to seek not only healing but the Healer Himself. Sometimes people want relief from suffering without wanting the One who alone can fill the empty place in the heart. God wants to do more than touch the body, He wants to give you Himself, to be near to you, to forgive, to strengthen and to keep you. To know Jesus as your Savior and to walk with Him is the greatest healing of all, and it is the way to be made whole inside even as we ask Him to touch the body.

Let me pray for you. Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up this dear one to You. You see the injury, the difference in the legs, the pain and swelling, and the need for a stick to walk. You are the Lord who heals, and I ask that You would bring Your healing touch according to Your perfect will. Ease the pain, reduce the swelling, strengthen the hip and leg, and help with walking. Give wisdom to doctors and comfort in daily life. Above all, draw this heart close to Jesus, that there would be faith, peace and hope in Him, and the assurance of Your love and presence each day. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't like to get veins hurt to cause pain because I don't know how to cause pain in the front of my left leg. My left leg doesn't deserve to get pain in the veins. My whole body doesn't deserve pain in the whole body.
Replies
11
Views
428
Heal my left leg because I don’t know what is going on.
Replies
10
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom