My job won’t keep me a break ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get into Christian media somewhere. Working at the zoos. I got duped into performing but instead cleaning up after animals due to my ASD and hostile employers. Underpaid and worked too hard. Where I got too tied and bored and was isolated. Being yelled at for...
Replies
11
Views
350
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have prayed for me in the past, I say thank you. Please continue. Yesterday was not 9/11. It’s hard to believe it’s been 25 years since that horrific day. Yesterday, was also my son’s birthday. I miss him with every ounce of my being. In...
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom