Kindly continue having me in your prayers for change at my work place environment and growth in my banking career. Working under this boss who is so cruel to me really interferes with my mental health and general well-being.
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...