My ### is ### situation in###

Stardayl

Disciple of Prayer
My father is in a critical situation in the emergency ward because lungs are totally damaged, please pray for my father securely.
 
I prayed for full healing and recovery of this child of God in Jesus name Amen
 
I pray for divine healing and for ### security issue as well in Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray oh lord in Jesus name my daughter’s situation will be resolved. Her car was damaged by a simple oil change at a shop right before driving it cross county to work for two months. She is now renting a car and the shop is denying any malious to her car. Please pray God will help her be...
Replies
11
Views
196
I am a pesticide applicator. A neighbor called and said I damaged his soybeans when I sprayed some herbicide on some popcorn. I am meeting with him on Monday. Please pray that his soybeans won't be damaged from the spray and will recover. I am nervous about the meeting.
Replies
11
Views
166
Heavenly father ease my brother's pain. To my fellow brothers and sisters please pray for my brother that he gets through the tough time he is going through in a positive way. Pray that he feels the holy spirit and that his situation improves. He needs all the prayers he can get to help him at...
Replies
10
Views
587
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom