My ### Is In Pain! Need Your Healing Prayers, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polhx

Humble Prayer Partner
I would be so grateful for your prayer of healing for my mom, ###. She is in bed with severe pain from herniated disc for almost two weeks now. Please pray that her pain goes away and that her spine heals by itself with no need for surgery. Thank you so so so much!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ please heal my body. V I’ve been under great stress lately so please help ease it. I’m alone and some days feel like a lost little child in surrounded by very harsh and cruel individuals. Not all people are that way. I need respite from tension. I feel sad and...
Replies
8
Views
377
Please pray for my cousin ### that she is healed from the cancer in her body. That the cancer completely leaves her body and many years are added to her life. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
284
I'm ### ###, I had requested for prayer before regarding my healing of brain tumor. My surgery is scheduled on ###/###/### at ### o'clock kindly requesting to keep me in prayers for safe surgery and recovery. Praise the lord.
Replies
10
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom