My ### Is In Pain! Need Your Healing Prayers, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ please heal my body. V I’ve been under great stress lately so please help ease it. I’m alone and some days feel like a lost little child in surrounded by very harsh and cruel individuals. Not all people are that way. I need respite from tension. I feel sad and...
Replies
8
Views
377
Please pray for my cousin ### that she is healed from the cancer in her body. That the cancer completely leaves her body and many years are added to her life. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
284
I'm ### ###, I had requested for prayer before regarding my healing of brain tumor. My surgery is scheduled on ###/###/### at ### o'clock kindly requesting to keep me in prayers for safe surgery and recovery. Praise the lord.
Replies
10
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom