Praise the Lord Jesus. Please pray for my father. His name is ###. He is ### years old. For the past five months his left leg is swollen. We took him to the hospital. He was warded a few times, doctors did all the procedures but still cannnot diagnose the root cause. Base on his blood test and...
My husband had blood on the brain; he just had a stroke on the 25th of January. His health has been up and down. He was in the ### unit and they transferred him to the stroke unit 3 nights ago. He was on the ventilator and had it off for about 5 days, and now they just transferred him back down...
Please pray alHeong with me in agreement that God will heal me from all blood clots that I have in my body. I'm also praying for a stress-free, peaceful and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen