My ### is going to write his +2 exam from 5th onwards.

Laralzaluth

Disciple of Prayer
My son is going to write his +2 exam from 5th onwards. My wife passed away two years back and it was her ambition to send him for a professional course. Since her demise, I was looking after my son who is still living in her memories and he can't concentrate in his studies. Kindly pray for him so that he may get good marks for his exams and get admission for a professional course. Also, I haven't collected the benefits of my wife and now that I need a few certificates to transfer the same to my son's education. Kindly pray for getting the relevant documents at the earliest so that my son can utilize it for his education.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam going to write exam from tomorrow onwards it is a toughest exam. please pray that I should get good marks in my exams.
Replies
5
Views
31
My son ### is going to write his 3rd year MBBS exams today at ### to ### p.m. pray for his success.
Replies
4
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom