My ### is due to travel in December. Kindly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
My ### is due to travel in December. Kindly pray that he will get his visa, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Thank you all for praying with us, God bless you as you join us in prayers, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord be it Your will to have her brother get his visa before his December travel would be a grateful blessing to ###. I pray that this will happen in Jesus name Amen
 
Child of God, may your prayer be answered. I touch your prayer and am standing with you for an answer according to God's will. To God be the glory. Amen
 
May God, in God's timing, bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, in Jesus’ name.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Let Your favor, peace, protection, prosperity, encouragement, healing, and inner healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with and cause me to walk in truth, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Bless me to live my life shaped by the Gospel of peace. Lord please do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
236
I have to travel to another city in connection with the business that God has given me. Let us pray that God blesses and protects me on the way to going out, and on the way back, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will protect my travel (going and returning) from all...
Replies
10
Views
155
Tomorrow I have to travel to another city in connection with the business that God has given me. Let us pray that God blesses and protects me on the way to going out, and on the way back, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will protect my travel (going and returning) from...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom