Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
I have 4 upcoming events at my church, which I felt that they need prayer for. 1) today is youth group & I'm one of the volunteers. Most of the kids aren't Christians & don't go to my church, but they're from the ### school & it's something to do after school (playing games, chatting with...
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the holy soirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my youngens life, my ### life, my children’s life, ### life, my ### and older brothers and my baby sisters life, always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of...