My ### is an autism child and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
147
Hi everyone, I'm ### and I'm the only Christian in my family. I really want to tell them about Jesus and my faith. Only my mom and a 13-year-old ### know I'm a Christian. I have autism and I struggle with communication. My dad, sister, and ### are people who always know better and they will...
Replies
10
Views
242
Lord heal and restore ### a ###-year-old boy with ###.
Replies
10
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom