My Insecurity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Please pray for my insecurity. Friday I felt close to him and he said he would be busy on Saturday with family things. Why do I feel like we are getting distant? He talks about so many future plans with me and gave me a few cards recently that expressed his feelings. If there are any fears or doubts in his mind, I pray for peace and for his heart to be soft towards me. But I think mainly it's my issue and I need help to heal where this is coming from. I feel so scared that I'm going to lose him and get hurt. This is my first relationship in a few years and I'm scared. He pursued me for months before I let my guard down and now I feel like once I committed he's kind of backing off a little. I know I must be overreacting and my insecurity is causing me to be a little clingy. Also my hormones cause me to be needy. :( please God, I don't want to lose him.
 
Dear ###,

Trust that God hears your prayers. Let Go and Let God. Take charge of your life for you, and however dark life's shadow seem, His light will come shining through.

I send and pray this with you:

Today I let go and I let God take charge of this life of mine. Now in the dark corners of my soul,

His light is beginning to shine. All of the cares and worries that I have carried around so long

He has lifted them from my shoulders, and filled my heart with love. Problems that were overwhelming

suddenly seem very small, and come what may, starting today, I know I can handle them all. I thank you Lord for your love. I know that all is done according to Your will. Let me never lose heart but continue to press on. Please inspire me to seek first Your kingdom in the knowledge that everything else will be given me together with it. In Jesus Christ's name I pray. AMEN.
 
I would love for you to message me, start a personal conversation. I can give you great advice about relationships if you explain the situation further. I pray in Jesus name God directs and helps you. Praise the Lord we see his work in relationships recently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
148
Devil constantly attacks my insecurities and anxiety due to the low self-esteem, I have hard time doing anything in life, I have been dealing with this forever please pray for ### so ### can love ###
Replies
5
Views
363
Lord, restore my confidence. Lord, restore a feeling of worthiness and enoughness within me. God, help me truly receive love openheartedly. I have had a hard time in my relationship recently feeling like I am enough and I feel it hurting my relationship God. I don't like how my insecurities are...
Replies
4
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom