my ### in### died. pray for God to strengthen us

I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer decease flowers you are in our thoughts in our prayers pastel color.jpg
    quote prayer decease flowers you are in our thoughts in our prayers pastel color.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
May your family have strength at this time. May God welcome her into his Kingdom.  Amen
 
I prayed for comfort and new strength to you all in Jesus name Amen.
 
Praying for your family. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear Lord we lift up all those who are grieving the loss of this lady. We especially pray for ### as he mourns the death of his wife. Give him strength in these days of darkness for him. Surround him with people who will support, encourage and comfort him. Help ### to reach out to you and others when he feels overwhelming sadness. Give him hope that in due season he will see brighter days but that he must grieve in order to heal. Please comfort everyone now dear Jesus. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:12 : It is a fire that burns to Destruction; it would have uprooted my harvest. A Prayer for Purity and Guarded Eyes Our prayer: Acknowledge God's Presence:Heavenly Father, You see our ways and count our every step. Nothing is...
Replies
6
Views
106
Pray that heaven open up for ### in Jesus name and pray for ### as well. ### is so heartbroken, there's ### million things ### wish ### had said to ### including that ### was sorry for when ### was rude and disrespectful. Pray ### find peace with the things ### never told ### in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
283
Heavenly Father your our tge God of love our sour of hope and joy. Lord may you strengthen our long distance relationship and in your perfect time you will joined us together as one. I ask this in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,598
Messages
16,790,042
Members
649,164
Latest member
Phroadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom