My husband's supervisor in his workplace has ...

Tharlar

Disciple of Prayer
My husband's supervisor in his workplace has been a problem to him and the family. He withholds my husband's payment after he must have diligently worked just to frustrate him. The money we use to take care of the family. Almost every time we are praying to God to make this man release my husband's entitlements. This man has become a mountain. It is either he changes or I pray Let him be removed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray about my current employer, supervisor, and coworkers in my department. For the last two days, a new guy has been training for a front desk position. There is a younger lady that has been doing it for a while and is elevating to a different position already. However, before that...
Replies
12
Views
651
My husband's supervisor in his workplace has been a problem to him and the family. He withholds my husband's payment after he must have diligently worked just to frustrate him. The money we use to take care of the family. Almost every time we are praying to God to make this man release my...
Replies
4
Views
91
I have a friend at my local agency who has been helping me since I went thru Hurricane Sandy years ago & without her compassionate intervention so many times I would still be homeless even as I write this prayer request. I feel that I owe her a great debt for what she has done for me. She is a...
Replies
11
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom