my husband of ### years is having depression ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith like a mustar

Disciple of Prayer
my husband of ### years is having depression very bad angry one minute ok the next. he is almost ### had a fall recently was with a friend left him this was no friend he refuses to let ago of this person.... friend said sorry more to the story want safety for this man I loved so long I pray this younger man probably will move somewhere to enjoy the traveling,
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is ###. He had his first heart attacks at ###. A quadruple heart bypass a year ago and he is in surgery now to have a mitral valve replacement. Pls be with the surgeons to do their best and fully restore my husband's heart 🩷 he is such a good man. Please pray for ###. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
391
My family and my children suffer from depression and anxiety. I feel like I'm losing the battle..
Replies
4
Views
339
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Here's your message with the necessary redactions: I'm having depression and low self-esteem, please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
607
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom