My husband ###. We married June 15, he always angry with me. He shouts at me.
Now we are separate.
He asks for a divorce.
Please pray for my family to be settled and at peace.
I need ###.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated.
I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras.
By the grace of God...
My dad owes me $###, he always tries hard to take my money, please pray so I can get money back, and bless him financially so he’s doesn’t do that. He’s been doing that his whole life.
My husband has confessed he is in lust and likes looking at photos of women by requesting them, with or without permission, off of social media or if he sees someone in public. Has confessed someone from his past has contacted him and has a child by him and she will only allow him in her life if...