My husband lost his job because the company said ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkckmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkckmom

Guest
My husband lost his job because the company said they were going in a different direction. We have children, one of which is a 19-year-old college student with severe asthma. We have no medical coverage and the unemployment barely covers our living expenses. We both are seeking employment with no success. We have no family to look for support. I don't hear from my siblings until they need something, otherwise, I don't exist to them. But then again, they treated my mother the same way before one of their sons stole her life-saving and she eventually passed from Alzheimer's. I decided to submit this request because everything hit me at once. They just put a notice on my childhood home because the sister my mother left it to didn't pay the property taxes. My older sister doesn't want to speak with me when I call because she blames me for not paying the taxes since my other sister didn't. It doesn't matter that I couldn't because during the last two years of my mother's life I took care of her and none of my sisters would come help, physically and financially, or visit her. Since her money was stolen, we had to cover her expenses which included maintaining her home.

All I want is for my husband to find employment, because he is finding it hard to cope with being unemployed. I want our children to have medical coverage. I want to pay our bills and not be a burden to others. I have medical problems that can be life-threatening, but God has always taken care of me and I know that he will provide for our family. But I hate this feeling that has come over me and know I need prayer.

I do need to testify as to how God has been good to me. Many years ago, and I was walking by a church, a man in a trench coat, in the summer, came and grabbed me and stuck a gun in my side. I screamed for God to help me and my feet became planted in that one spot and he could not move me. On that deserted street, a sole car came out of the darkness (I was walking with a friend) and she ran to it and stopped it. My attacker ran away and the kind and terrified lady told us to get into her car. God was with me then and I know he is with me now.

But I still need you to pray for us for our physical, mental, and financial well-being as I pray for others in the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!!!
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God my husband's echo lady weekend came back showing everything is normal. Today he got laid off from work. He is ###. This is a high expense year ftom us due do medical bills after my hip surgery, large drainage project in our backyard, our daughter's wedding and buying out lease on my...
Replies
12
Views
153
My husband lost his job and has had difficulty finding a new job, and we have two children in college. He had an interview for a job that he would be an excellent fit for, even though it would be a pay decrease. I'm asking for prayers for him to get this job. I'm also asking prayers for our...
Replies
9
Views
396
My husband lost his job today. We have ### kids and are barely making it on two incomes, we are sunk with only one. I don't care about my needs I just want to take care of my babies. Please pray for us. Please send opportunity our way. In Jesus name I pray and give thanks. Amen
Replies
10
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom