my husband lost his job and is ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

my husband lost his job and is in search of a job but he is not getting it..iam worried about him.we are financially not stable.we are dependent.God please help us.
Your children do not need to beg for bread because You are their Provider. Your son has the strength for work and really searching for one so as to take care of his family. Direct his feet on where to go. Grant him favour in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN

my husband lost his job and is in search of a job but he is not getting it..iam worried about him.we are financially not stable.we are dependent.God please help us.
Please lord help this situation in Jesus name Amen

There is noting to hard for God. I thank You in advance for blessing this person/family greatly. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please help. My husband is getting worse. He’s mean argumentative, miserly, addicted to the stock market and just lost his job. We need prayer.
Replies
Views
Hello my name is lilian iam requesting you to pray for my husband to get a job coz everything is not going on well, it all started when my husband wanted to travel abroad for job since there things have changed nobody wants to help him including familly members, even those who promised to help...
Replies
Views
My husband lost his job and I pray that the Lord will help him look within and find out what he is accountable for and make adjustments and leave what is not his- I pray the Lord will lead him to a job where he will do your will and find joy and fulfillment, humility and prosperity in Jesus...
Replies
Views
I am praying for protection over my family, especially my husband and his job. He was in an accident and he works very big company, even though it wasn’t his fault. I am very worried about his job security. Please pray His job is not affected at all, or at the very least that he does not lose it.
Replies
Views
Ipray that this morning iam going to hear good news from my husband where he is going to look for job and ibelieve he will get it in jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom