My husband left our home 7 months ago and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabi2013

Humble Prayer Warrior
My husband left our home 7 months ago and still in adultery, I still praying for restoration but I REALLY NEED A ´POSITIVE SIGN FROM GOD to keep praying for it, I am too tired. PLEASE PRAY FOR ### IN JESUS NAME.
 
Heavenly father, king of kings, lord of lords, I call upon your mighty name to grant this prayer request in Jesus name, Amen..
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my husband home with me and my two boys We have been married for ### years and he has moved to ### with another woman. I want him to know that I love him and im sorry that he felt manipulated into this situation. GOD has helped me understand what I was doing wrong and im sorry. I want my...
Replies
12
Views
265
my husband left home one month ago and something keeps stopping him from coming back. he said he still wants to work things out but to be patient
Replies
9
Views
290
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom