My husband left me three months back. I am deeply in love with my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
My husband left me three months back. I am deeply in love with my husband and cannot even imagine a life without him and seeing him living with someone else. God, my husband is the wonderful gift you'd given me in my life. I have not seen any happiness but only pain. I beg you God to help me and give me back my husband. I know he still loves me. Oh God—there's nothing you cannot change in this world. Please do some miracle so that he comes back soon to me as only my husband. Please God help me to bring him back to me with lots of love and help us to live together happily as husband and wife forever.

I don't have anybody else to ask help except God. Oh God, help me. Please perform a miracle, transform my husband and bring him back to me. Please include me in your prayers and all those who are seeking missing loved ones. May God Bless you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my ex. ### to work out a bad situation that happened this weekend. We had begun working on our relationship. However, he is still in a relationship with another woman. Just a girlfriend but he tells me he doesn't love her. He tells me he loves me and he wants me back and I...
Replies
12
Views
677
I am deeply struggling tonight. My husband of ###yrs left me for a ###yr old back in February. I can't stop crying and I am unable to find peace. I am praying for reconciliation or peace.
Replies
12
Views
522
It has been about ### months since we completely cut contact because he realized he doesn’t feel the same about me anymore. There have been some challenges in both of our lives, but we rarely had any problems with each other. Long story short, I have lost everything in the last ### years. I lost...
Replies
11
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom