My husband (###) is tested covid positive, ...

Erusyna

Disciple of Prayer
My husband (###) is tested covid positive, pls pray for a speedy recovery
 
Be assured of my prayers for your husband’s healing, friend. Our God is even more concerned and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He touch ### with His healing hand, strengthen him, and grant him a speedy recovery. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my husband became COVID positive on 30th November. After 8 days, test my report again came positive. I am stuck in ###. I have to go back to ###. Kindly pray that we become negative.
Replies
13
Views
442
My pappa is covid positive. He is ###. He cannot sleep. Please pray for speedy recovery. His name is ###. ###
Replies
8
Views
239
Husband and I have been tested positive for COVID, please pray for our speedy recovery.
Replies
11
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom