My husband ### is having an MRI today at ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter libby1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

libby1

Guest
My husband ### is having an MRI today at ### to see if he has a brain tumor as he has been dizzy and it is suspected. Pray please that the MRI would be negative and that it would not be a tumor.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that your wonderful works of healing be shown today in this man with good test results. Thank you Lord for hearing this prayer! Thank you for your mercy and grace and your words that are true! In Jesus name Amen!

James 5:15

"And the prayer of faith will save him who is sick, and the Lord will restore him; and if he has committed sins he will be forgiven."

Jeremiah 30:17

"For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

3 John 2

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please forgive me for I fibbed today please, I have another appt for a MRI I panicked with the one today I’m so sorry Lord and please take away this headache please Lord and please I pray for relief of this headache and mercy please watch over me and my family tonight in Jesus name I pray...
Replies
14
Views
193
Hi my son (###) has an MRI today, please don't let it be anything serious/life threatening. He also really wants to get back to his sports that are important to him and I pray that he can. Thank you so so much! Amen
Replies
7
Views
332
Please pray for ### as she has an MRI today to check to see if cancer has spread to her brain. Please pray that it has not and that she recovers from what she already has. Thank you and God bless!
Replies
9
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom