My husband, ###, has stage 3 lung cancer and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father, please help your servant ### in this time. You are his strength. Please keep him and preserve him for he will testify to the multitudes about your grace. In Jesus name. Amen
 
i prayed for you. don't worry. i pray that you receive a miracle from Jesus. the surgery and treatment will surely be a great success and my best wishes for a great recovery,
default_heart2.gif
 
Lord, I just come into agreement with those who believe in healing for this ###. Please help him through this surgery, and whatever therapy he has to undergo. Strengthen him in body and in spirit, and also his ###. In Jesus Name, AMEN.
 
I pray for this in the name of Jesus. Always pray with him and believe that he will be healed as what the book of Matthew 7:7-8 "ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened. For every one who asks, receives; whoever seeks, finds; and the door will be opened to him who knocks." Have faith for Jesus is the same today, yesterday and forever.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Prayers for my husband, ###, stage 3 lung cancer, having difficulty in breathing- put him on morphine yesterday- please continue to pray for complete healing and restoration of his body. Pray he will not give up. Pray he will continue to have faith in our Heavenly Father. Please pray air will...
Replies
9
Views
190
  • Locked
My husband has stage 4 sm cell cancer. His doctors here gave us no hope. In Oct we will be going to ### to see if they can help. I want him to feel well enough to enjoy some more of his life and do a few more things. He is only ###. God willing he will be healed, but if not I just want a better...
Replies
15
Views
294
  • Locked
My husband ### has stage 4 kidney disease and type 2 diabetes. Our bills are consuming us. Pray for our debt cancellations. I need to make my car payment as soon as possible. I don't have enough money.
Replies
7
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom