My husband, ###, has stage 3 lung cancer and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggy

Servant
My husband, ###, has stage 3 lung cancer and 1 spot on brain. Will be having serious surgery on Tuesday, Feb 19th on spot on brain -wearing head gear to receive radiation. Please pray for wisdom for the Surgeon and complete recovery for this surgery. He will then begin chemo and radiation for lungs and lymph nodes. I am trusting in God for a complete healing. He is so weak - please pray for uplifting of his faith and renewed energy and strength and no pain. Please pray for me to be strong and be an inspiration to my husband, ###. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in prayer for ### and his wife. I ask you Father in Jesus name that this man be restored to complete and total health. CANCER BE GONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS. Fear, worry, anxiety, stress.....BE GONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS!! Lord, write your words upon their hearts, and in their minds. Strengthen them, give them peace and show them you love! Nothing is too hard for you Lord! I thank you for ### and his wife and thank you for their lives and I know you have heard this prayer Lord. I praise you and thank you and will wait for good test results to come! Thank you thank you in Jesus name Amen!!

2 Corinthians 5:7

"For we walk by faith, and not by sight."

TRUST AND BE CONFIDENT

Mark 11:22-24

Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Prayers for my husband, ###, stage 3 lung cancer, having difficulty in breathing- put him on morphine yesterday- please continue to pray for complete healing and restoration of his body. Pray he will not give up. Pray he will continue to have faith in our Heavenly Father. Please pray air will...
Replies
9
Views
190
  • Locked
My husband has stage 4 sm cell cancer. His doctors here gave us no hope. In Oct we will be going to ### to see if they can help. I want him to feel well enough to enjoy some more of his life and do a few more things. He is only ###. God willing he will be healed, but if not I just want a better...
Replies
15
Views
294
  • Locked
My husband ### has stage 4 kidney disease and type 2 diabetes. Our bills are consuming us. Pray for our debt cancellations. I need to make my car payment as soon as possible. I don't have enough money.
Replies
7
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom