My husband has filed divorce. I don't ###

Father God, in Jesus mighty Name I pray. reject this divorce document and reunite this family again, Amen.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

In Jesus name I pray amen
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

In the name of Yeshua please intervene for you know the answer
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punish###
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother-in-law. My prayer to God is my husband may realize the things. His brother-in-law should be punished
I pray for you to Lord Jesus for the transformation of your husband's heart for you, I believe.. The things which are impossible with man are possible with GOD... Faith in the Lord He will do justice for us.. I pray for this in the matchless name of Jesus amen
 
I pray that, may God's peace, love, and kindness find its way in the hearts of your family members, Amen.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished [I know what you are going through. I pray that God opens your husband's eyes to these things and restores your marriage.]
 
I know what you are going through. I pray that God opens his eyes to these people and restores your marriage.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
146
I pray for my husband ### who filed for divorce. We have had a really rough patch of ### months and I said and did very hurtful things. He also has always put me down. We are not on the same page on many things. I pray that the Lord brings peace and love to our family and have him have a change...
Replies
10
Views
882
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom