My husband has filed divorce. I don't ###

We declare boldly that let no one split apart what God has joined together...in Jesus name.Amen
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
I will pray for this that your husband be enlightened.
Don't worry, prayers can move mountains.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his ### and ### in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His ### in law should be punished

What is actual reason for the divorce? Your reason that his ### or ### in law is involved is very vague. Is there any fornication involved. Has there been any abuse. Why does he want to divorce? Please be specific so that I can guide you accordingly.
 
Let us stand in agreement! Lord Your Word says that You hate divorce! Please be with this couple. Let Your loving arms surround them my Lord! Refresh their love for each other and make them ONE again Lord! I pray that You will heal every heartbroken child of Yours in the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior! Amen and Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
146
I pray for my husband ### who filed for divorce. We have had a really rough patch of ### months and I said and did very hurtful things. He also has always put me down. We are not on the same page on many things. I pray that the Lord brings peace and love to our family and have him have a change...
Replies
10
Views
882
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom