My husband has filed divorce. I don't ###

My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

My sister, the Bible says "fear not" and I say to you that God is in control of all things and will do exceedingly, abundantly more than you could ever think. I want you to take out time tonight and praise God in songs like you've never done before and watch God fight for you: try it this night and see God who answers to praise work for you.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

Pray for God's protection over your marriage.
And no man to come between you and your husband.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
Supernatural Father, intervene in this marriage, Break all the anti-marriage forces and cause our marital flame to ignite again. Thank You Father for granting marital grace. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
You are a strong woman. God does not make you weak. Sometimes letting go and letting God work helps. Focus on your son right now he needs you. Angels surround you and God is working a miracle for your family now. You are blessed with miracle and God's protection now. You are stronger than you think. God bless you
 
I will pray for you and your family. One piece of advice do not wish punishment on others. It has never helped me. God will decide what and where regarding any comeuppance due. Yours in Prayer. ###.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
I prayed
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
I pray that God intervenes and grant you the desires of your heart. Pray instead for your brother in law.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
We will pray for this and God will see you through. Just remember to put all your trust in Him and let him do the rest.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
146
I pray for my husband ### who filed for divorce. We have had a really rough patch of ### months and I said and did very hurtful things. He also has always put me down. We are not on the same page on many things. I pray that the Lord brings peace and love to our family and have him have a change...
Replies
10
Views
882
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom