My husband has filed divorce. I don't ###

My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

Don't worry. Our living God has dealt in your problem.

He is a mighty warrior!
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
Father, I pray for ###'s situation right now. I know you are all powerful & can intervene in the situation. Lord, in your Word you tell us to cast all our care upon you because you care for us. So please work out what you deem best. And give peace to ###. Your plans are so awesome for us! Amen!
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
God hates divorce, may our lord Jesus stop.
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
I pray for this in Jesus name Amen
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

Lord please scmmmmm
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

Lord
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished
Praying for you sister as I'm sailing through the same ship your marriage was decided by God no man can separate your family forgive them the Lord will do wonders in your life
 
My husband has filed divorce. I don't want divorce. My son needs him. This because of his sister and brother in law. My prayer to God is my husband may realise the things. His brother in law should be punished

Lord please save this marriage in Jesus mighty name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
146
I pray for my husband ### who filed for divorce. We have had a really rough patch of ### months and I said and did very hurtful things. He also has always put me down. We are not on the same page on many things. I pray that the Lord brings peace and love to our family and have him have a change...
Replies
10
Views
882
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom